An expert at developing nutritional approaches to health issues, including with alternative health approaches, Kathy Gibbons, Ph.D. oversees and approves Healthy Action’s product choices.
I received my Ph.D. in biochemistry from the University of Illinois at Champaign/Urbana. Following my formal education, I taught biochemistry at Colgate University for two years. I then raised two children while working in nutritional counseling as an independent consultant. Next, I worked with a physician in the Denver area as a nutritional counselor. Then, I opened my own nutritional counseling practice in May of 2000. I have expertise with the BioMeridian Stress Assessment instrument, which is approved for health applications by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration. Also, I have received Advanced EAV certification from the Energetix College. Further, I have received advanced training in developing nutritional approaches to
- Women’s health, including menopause and PMS issues
- Men’s health, including prostate and cardiovascular concerns
- Intestinal health, including acid reflux and irritable bowel issues
- Children’s behavioral issues, including ADD and ADHD
- Environmental exposures, including chemicals and allergens
Articles By Kathy Gibbons:
- Some Oils are Essential: Essential Fatty Acid Deficiency is a Major Contributor to Poor Health by Kathy Gibbons, Ph.D
- Do you Know this Child? How to Spot Attention Deficit Disorder by Kathy Gibbons, Ph.D.
- Alternative Medicines For Kids by Kathy Gibbons, Ph.D. written for “Green Alternatives Magazine”
- Artificial Sweetener-Nutrasweet by Kathy Gibbons, Ph.D. Written for Green Alternative Magazine
- Electoacupuncture and Muscle Testing – Dr. William Crook interviews Dr. Kathy Gibbons for his book “Tired, so Tired.”
Meridian Stress Assessment for Healthy Actions website